How do you hide Mass in Revit?
Set the Visibility of the Mass Category for a View
Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics). On the Model Categories tab, select the mass category. This view-specific setting determines whether the mass prints, and whether it is visible when Show Mass is turned off.
How do I hide design options in Revit?
Check the Design Option Settings for a View
- Open a project view in which you want to see or edit a design option.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Design Options tab. …
- If the desired design options are not selected, select the appropriate design option for each set, and click OK.
How do you hide annotations in Revit?
Hiding the Annotation in the View
- Select one or more annotation lines to hide.
- Right-click and click Hide in View Elements. To hide the selected annotations and all other annotations of the same category in the current view, click Hide in View Category.
17 апр. 2014 г.
How do I change visibility settings in Revit?
- Open the view in which you want to override the visibility or graphic display of individual elements.
- In the drawing area, right-click the element, and click Override Graphics in View By Element. …
- In the View-Specific Element Graphics dialog, change the settings as desired. …
- When finished, click OK.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I use design options in Revit?
- Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options).
- In the Design Options dialog, under Option Set, click New. …
- To rename the option set, select the option set name, and under Option Set, click Rename. …
- To rename the primary option, select its name, and under Option, click Rename. …
- Click Close.
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do I view design options in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the duplicate view name, and click Properties. In the Properties palette, for Visibility/Graphics Overrides, click Edit. The Visibility dialog displays the Design Options tab. It lists each design option set, and, for each set, the design option that the view is currently displaying.
Where is visibility graphics in Revit?
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), or type VV or VG to open the Visibility/Graphics dialog, and click the Filters tab. …
- For Name, select the filter to modify.
- Modify visibility, projection, surface, and cut line patterns and styles, halftone, and transparency, as necessary.
- Click OK.
9 апр. 2018 г.
What is the purpose of an alignment line?
Tire alignment, also known as wheel alignment, can help your tires perform properly and help them last longer. It can also improve handling and keep your vehicle from pulling in one direction or vibrating strangely on the road.
Which types of parameters can appear in schedules?
You can schedule project parameters, only. No family parameters. To be able to schedule a parameter that you create in a family, create or select that parameter using your shared parameters file; then in the project, bring the same shared parameter into the project as a project parameter.