How do you create a contour in Revit?
On the Modify | Edit Surface tab, click Tools panel Create From Import drop-down (Select Import Instance). Select the imported 3D contour data in the drawing area. The Add Points from Selected Layers dialog displays. Select the layers to which you want to apply elevation points, and click OK.
How do you change levels in Revit?
Change the Level Type
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) Structure tab Datum panel (Level)
- In the Type Selector, select a different level type.
17 февр. 2021 г.
How do you split Toposurface in Revit?
Split a Toposurface
- Open a site plan or 3D view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Split Surface).
- In the drawing area, select the toposurface to split. …
- Click Modify | Split Surface tab Draw panel (Pick Lines), or use other sketch tools to split the toposurface. …
- Sketch a single closed loop, or sketch a single open loop.
21 янв. 2021 г.
What is Revit site designer?
Site Designer is an extension for Autodesk Revit. … Use Site Designer to model alternatives for mass grading, building pads, streets, sidewalks, parking lots, and retaining walls all within the Revit environment.
How do you create a site plan in Revit 2020?
Create the Site Plan
- Define site settings. …
- Create the toposurface. …
- Rotate the project to True North. …
- Specify property lines. …
- Add a building pad. …
- Grade the toposurface. …
- Create parking lots, roads, and sidewalks. …
- Add site components.
17 нояб. 2019 г.
How do you read contour lines on a site plan?
How To Read Contour Lines
- Index lines are the thickest contour lines and are usually labeled with a number at one point along the line. …
- Intermediate lines are the thinner, more common, lines between the index lines. …
- Supplementary lines appear as dotted lines, indicating flatter terrain.
How do you design a sloping website?
Another option is stepping the ground by using low level retaining walls, or gabion walls.
- Your sloping site may dictate higher building cost with regard to drainage and sewers, depending on the size of the project.