In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom…”. A dialog box should pop up.
How do you scale a view on a sheet in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties. On the Properties palette, for View Scale, select a value. Select a scale from the View Control Bar.
How do you resize a view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do you set a scale in Revit?
- Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify | tab Modify panel (Scale). …
- On the Options Bar, select Numerical.
- On the Options Bar, for Scale, enter a scale factor. …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the origin.
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change the scale of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the Scale Format in View Schedules:
- Select the View Schedule in Revit.
- Click on Edit fields.
- Click on “Add calculated parameter” in the dialog.
- Create a name for the parameter.
24 окт. 2018 г.
How do I change the scale of a 3d view in Revit?
Revit: How to Resize a Camera View
- Open the view that you want to change the size of.
- Select the crop boundary (if you can’t see it, it is not turned on or it is hidden in the view. …
- On the Ribbon, select Size Crop.
- In the dialog box that appears, change the values to what you want it to be in plotted size, and toggle either Field of view or Scale.
How do I make 3D view smaller in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
Can you crop images in Revit?
Re: Imported Image Cropping
Not possible, inside revit. You need to crop first, then bring in. This should go onto wishlist items. Insert image into plan or elevation where it will not show in other views.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
- Enable the section box in a 3D view.
- Open an associated view such as a plan view or an elevation view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and click Show Section Box.
- In the associated view, drag the blue arrow controls to resize the section box.
9 апр. 2018 г.
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
How do you use the scale tool in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify | tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you resize a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do I edit a viewport?
To edit a design layer displayed in a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select Modify > Edit Viewport. …
- Click Design Layer and select the design layer to edit from the list.
- Choose how the design layer will display. …
- If the viewport has been cropped, select Add Reference Crop Object to display the crop on the design layer.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I edit a viewport title?
To change text in the view title, double-click the text, and edit it. To change the type of text used to display a label, select the label in the drawing area. On the Properties palette, select another label type from the Type Selector.