How do I copy a view from one Revit file to another?
Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets. Click Insert Import panel Insert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File).
This tool can copy the following types of views into the current project:
- Drafting views.
- Rendered images.
- Sheets that contain only drafting views.
9 апр. 2018 г.
How do I import a CAD into Revit drafting?
- Click View tab Create panel (Drafting View).
- Enter a name and appropriate scale for the new drafting view.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD).
- Select the detail and CAD format.
- Select the Current View Only option if you are in a detail view. …
- Click Open to place the CAD detail.
13 апр. 2015 г.
Can you crop a drafting view in Revit?
Note: Crop Regions should not be used with drafting views, and this option has been disabled in the View Control Bar. However, a crop can be enabled using a keyboard shortcut..
How do you duplicate a sheet with views in Revit?
You can do many things with this function, – Select titleblock family for new sheet like function 1. – Select Duplicate option from Views Option panel: Duplicate, With Detailing, or Dependent. ** With Drafting View, Legend View and 3D View, you can set default option: Duplicate With Detailing.
How do I copy a legend in Revit?
Copy a Legend View
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view. Aligned to Selected Views: Specify from a list of sheet views in the current model.
17 нояб. 2019 г.
How do you trace CAD in Revit?
You bring the CAD file into Revit by using Link CAD on the Insert tab. To trace over the CAD file with Revit geometry, use a tool (such as Wall) in the Architecture tab, and move the cursor to locate relevant points and centerlines. You can place objects roughly and then use the Trim and Extend tools.
How do you crop an image in Revit?
You can use :
- if from Insert Image (for Plan Views) , use a Mask: Annotate > Detail > Region > Masking Region ( or a solid white Filled Region) with Invisible Lines as borders.
- if you use Decal ( for 3d renderings), then the borders of the face of the object on which the Decal is applied will crop the Decal..
22 апр. 2015 г.
Can I duplicate a sheet in Revit?
Duplicating sheets in Revit®
Sheeets allows you to duplicate a sheet 1 or 100 times and let’s you choose several duplication options for Legends , Schedules and other Views as well as customization of Sheet Names and Sheet Numbers via a csv template file.
What is the difference between duplicate and duplicate with detailing in Revit?
When you select the “duplicate” option, an exact duplicate of the view is created, without the annotation and detailing items. … When you select “Duplicate with Detailing,” the model geometry of the view is duplicated as well as the annotation and detailing elements.