How do I lock a reference line in Revit?
- First pick – select the reference plane.
- Hover your cursor over the endpoint of the reference line.
- TAB until the endpoint highlights.
- Click the padlock (should appear)
11 дек. 2014 г.
How do you hide sections in Revit?
You can hide the annotation line and bubble from the current view by selecting the annotation, right-clicking, and selecting Hide in view Elements (to hide only that section annotation) or Category (to hide all section annotations) from the context menu.
How do you hide elevation lines in Revit?
Hide Elevation Tags
- In the drawing area, select the triangle on the elevation tag.
- On the Properties palette, select a value for the Hide at Scales Coarser Than parameter.
- Click OK.
7 февр. 2017 г.
What is reference line in Revit?
Create a reference line that you can use when creating model geometry, or to create constraints for the geometry. In the Family Editor, you can add a reference line in any view and use the same drawing tools and techniques used when adding model lines. When you sketch a reference line, it displays as a single line.
Where is reference line in Revit?
Use the Line tool or the Pick Line tool to draw a reference plane.
- On the ribbon, click (Reference Plane). Architecture tab Work Plane panel (Reference Plane) Structure tab Work Plane panel (Reference Plane) …
- To draw a line: On the Draw panel, click (Line). …
- To pick an existing line: On the Draw panel, click (Pick Lines).
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do you lock a sweep to reference plane?
Re: Locking Sweeps
You can lock the sweep in the family. Place a reference plane first. Then edit the sweep. Dimension the sweep path to the reference plane.
How do I unhide a section box in Revit?
- Enable the section box in a 3D view.
- Open an associated view such as a plan view or an elevation view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and click Show Section Box.
- In the associated view, drag the blue arrow controls to resize the section box.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I turn on grid lines in Revit?
- On the ribbon, click (Grid). Architecture tab Datum panel (Grid) Structure tab Datum panel (Grid)
- Click Modify | Place Grid tab Draw panel and select a sketch option. Use (Pick Lines) to snap the grid to an existing line, such as a wall. …
- Click when the grid is the correct length.
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do you hide text in Revit?
Hiding the Annotation in the View
- Select one or more annotation lines to hide.
- Right-click and click Hide in View Elements. To hide the selected annotations and all other annotations of the same category in the current view, click Hide in View Category.
17 апр. 2014 г.
What is the difference between reference plane and reference line in Revit?
A Reference Plane is an infinite plane that servers as a guide for drawing lines and geometry. A Reference Line creates a line similar to a reference plane, but that has logical start and end points.
How do you reference lines in Revit?
Add a Reference Line
- In the Family Editor, click Create tab Datum panel (Reference Line).
- Using the drawing tools, sketch the line. The line displays as a solitary solid line until selected or when highlighted during preselection. …
- To use reference lines and linear dimensions to control model geometry:
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do I find reference planes in Revit?
With the reference planes selected, there is a Subcategory panel on the Modify|Reference Planes contextual ribbon. Expand the Subcategory: drop-down and select Major Reference. When you deselect the reference planes, you can see that they are now green.