How do you change contour lines in Revit?
To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines. If you clear the check box, custom contour lines still display in the drawing area. Sets the interval between contour lines.
How do you change topography in Revit?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material. Topographical surfaces do not support materials with surface patterns.
How do you do contour intervals?
Divide the difference in elevation between the index lines by the number of contour lines from one index line to the next. In the example above, the distance 200 is divided by the number of lines, 5. The contour interval is equal to 200 / 5 = 40, or 40-unit contour intervals.
How do you add contours in Revit?
On the Modify | Edit Surface tab, click Tools panel Create From Import drop-down (Select Import Instance). Select the imported 3D contour data in the drawing area. The Add Points from Selected Layers dialog displays. Select the layers to which you want to apply elevation points, and click OK.
How do you change topography color in Revit?
When you select your topo surface, in the properties box you have the “material” edit this and you can change the display color, if not change entirely the material, depending on what is appropriate for your circumstance.
How do you change levels in Revit?
Change the Level Type
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) Structure tab Datum panel (Level)
- In the Type Selector, select a different level type.
17 февр. 2021 г.
How do you get topography in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do you import topography into Revit?
Import the Topographic Data into Revit
- Switch to Revit’s Insert tab, and choose the Link CAD tool. …
- Choose DWG Files (*. …
- Navigate to the DWG file and open it, then place it in your Revit model.
- Move the linked DWG as needed to accurately position it relative to your building model.
31 мар. 2011 г.
What are the 3 types of contour lines?
There are 3 kinds of contour lines you’ll see on a map: intermediate, index, and supplementary.
- Index lines are the thickest contour lines and are usually labeled with a number at one point along the line. …
- Intermediate lines are the thinner, more common, lines between the index lines.
What are the 5 Rules of contour lines?
Rule 1 – every point of a contour line has the same elevation. Rule 2 – contour lines separate uphill from downhill. Rule 3 – contour lines do not touch or cross each other except at a cliff. Rule 4 – every 5th contour line is darker in color.
What does contour interval mean?
A contour interval is the vertical distance or difference in elevation between contour lines. Index contours are bold or thicker lines that appear at every fifth contour line. If the numbers associated with specific contour lines are increasing, the elevation of the terrain is also increasing.
How do you create a site plan in Revit?
Create the Site Plan
- Define site settings. …
- Create the toposurface. …
- Rotate the project to True North. …
- Specify property lines. …
- Add a building pad. …
- Grade the toposurface. …
- Create parking lots, roads, and sidewalks. …
- Add site components.
26 окт. 2020 г.