What is a model group in Revit?
A group cannot contain both model and view-specific elements. If you select both types of elements and then try to group them, Revit creates a model group and places the detail elements into an attached detail group for that model group.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
If you have 5 instanced objects, select 2 of them and hit the Make Unique button (just under the modifier stack), it will ask if you want them made unique to each other. If you say “no”, then those two objects will remain instances of each other, but not the other 3.
How do I view groups in Revit?
Click Modify | Model Groups tab Group panel (Attached Detail Groups). In the Attached Detail Group Placement dialog, select or clear check boxes to show or hide the attached detail group. Click OK.
How do you save a Revit group as a family?
stil in Edit in Place, select the Group and from Application Menu ( R) > Save As > Library > Group > Save Group – you will see that you have the option to save as File Type : . rfa – save it into a folder. Finish model.
How do you explode a group in Revit?
Groups of elements can be ungrouped in order to edit the individual elements making up the group.
- In the drawing area, select a group.
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab Ungroup.
21 янв. 2021 г.
What is the full form of UI in Revit Architecture?
The user interface (UI) of Revit Architecture is similar to other Autodesk products such as the Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Autodesk® Inventor, and Autodesk® 3ds Max® products.
How do I turn off model groups in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select a model group that has an attached detail group, or groups.
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab Group panel (Attached Detail Groups).
- In the Attached Detail Group Placement dialog, select or clear check boxes to show or hide the attached detail group.
- Click OK.
13 апр. 2015 г.
How do you copy a group model in Revit?
Duplicate Group Types
- In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. …
- Select the group in the drawing area, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
7 авг. 2019 г.
How do I add a folder in Project Browser Revit?
- On the View tab, click the User Interface drop-down and choose Browser Organization.
- Click the Sheets tab and then click the New button.
- Give it a name and then click OK.
- In the “Browser Organization Properties” dialog, on the Folders tab, choose the new custom Sheet Folder property for the first Group by item.
How do you create a sheet series in Revit?
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do you create a new sheet discipline in Revit?
Do you want to add other Disciplines from the list or you want to create new disciplines? If you want simply to add from the list ,then make a duplicate of a view and change Discipline : Properties>Graphics >Disciplines> choose from the list ….then the category will appear automatically in Project Browser…
How do I save an older version of a Revit family?
Open the RVT file in the newer version of Revit. Export to an IFC or DWG (this export process converts the geometry in the file into a format which can be imported into the earlier version). Open/Import the IFC or DWG into the older version of Revit.