If you are printing selected views and sheets, click Select, select the views and sheets to print, and click OK. When you are printing selected views and sheets to a file, Revit creates one file per view or sheet. If you want to create a single file that contains all selected views and sheets, print to PDF.
How do you create a batch plot in Revit?
Create a Batch Print Job
- If you have not already done so, start Batch Print, and open the project that contains drawings to print.
- Click Add-Ins tab Batch Print panel Batch Print. …
- On the Select tab, select the drawings to print. …
- If you want to change the order in which the selected drawings print, use the Reorder tab.
17 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you create a viewport in Revit?
Create a Viewport Type
- Open a sheet.
- Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.
- Complete the parameters for the viewport type.
- Click OK.
17 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I change the default printer in Revit?
To set the default printer, from the Control Panel Hardware and Sound Devices and Printers, right-click the desired printer, and then click Set as Default Printer.
What is viewport in Revit?
Establish a title mark for a view on a sheet. The following procedure assumes that you have created sheets in a project, and placed views on the sheets. To create a viewport type (also known as a title mark) Open a sheet. Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
How do you crop a viewport on a sheet in Revit?
To crop a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select the command. …
- Click Crop to enter Edit Crop mode.
- Create a 2D object such as a rectangle, circle, or polyline. …
- Click Exit Viewport Crop to return to the sheet layer or design layer.
- The cropped viewport displays; in the Object Info palette, the Crop status changes to Yes.
How do I change the viewport size in Revit?
Add dimensions and text notes, pan the viewport, or change the scale of a view to accommodate project needs.
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired.
13 апр. 2015 г.
How do I add a printer to Revit?
- Click File tab (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select a printer.
- (Optional) Click Properties to configure the printer.
- (Optional) Select Print to File. …
- Under Print Range, specify whether you are printing the current window, a visible portion of current window, or selected views/sheets.
17 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I print to PDF in Revit?
To publish a single sheet from Revit to PDF
- From the Newforma toolbar in Revit, click Document Control > Publish Sheets to PDF, as shown here: …
- In the Publish Sheets to PDF dialog box, shown below, select the checkbox for the sheet you want to publish in the Select the Sheets to Publish section of the dialog box.
How do you remove a scale from A viewport in Revit?
- Open the View Title family.
- Save it in your company library with a new name.
- Delete the scale label from the family.
- Adjust the position of the remaining elements as needed.
- Save the family again.
- Load the family into the project.
11 февр. 2018 г.