There’s no way to change the thickness of non-profile edges. You might be able to use one of the Straight Line styles to get the effect you want. Or, a less clean way would be to select each facet on the pencil individually and make it a component or group.
How do you change line thickness in SketchUp?
Customizing Line Widths and Styles
- Click the Shape Style panel to open it. …
- Select the entity whose stroke you want to modify. …
- Click the Stroke option to select it. …
- Select your desired stroke settings, which are explained in detail in the upcoming list.
How do you reduce line thickness in SketchUp?
Click [x] Edges. In the drop down box Color, select [By material]. Click [x] Profiles and adjust the value to get different line thicknesses.
How do I change edge style in SketchUp?
Choosing a Style
- Select Window > Styles. Open the Styles panel in the Default Tray. …
- Click the Select tab (if it’s not already selected).
- From the Styles Collections drop-down list, select a collection, such as Default Styles, Color Sets, or Sketchy Edges. In the figure, the Color Sets collection is selected.
- Click a style thumbnail.
Where is soften edges in SketchUp?
Softening and smoothing edges at once
- Select the edges you want to soften and smooth. …
- MacOS: Select Window > Soften Edges.
- Windows: Select Window > Default Tray > Soften Edges. …
- Click and drag the Angle between normals slider to set the maximum size of all angles that will be smoothed or softened.
Can you color lines in Sketchup?
You can change the color of the lines to something like “all the same” and change the color with the color selection dialog in the edge tab of the style settings. As @Cotty mentioned, you can change the edge color to something you can see easily.
How do I change lineweight in layout?
To Set the Lineweight Scale for a Layout
- Click the layout tab for which you want to scale lineweights.
- Click Output tab Plot panel Page Setup Manager. …
- In the Page Setup Manager, Page Setups area, select the page setup that you want to modify.
- Click Modify.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, under Plot Scale, select Scale Lineweights. …
- Click OK.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you fix a broken line in SketchUp?
Draw an edge starting at the in-line point you want to remove and going a short distance in any direction. Then erase the new edge. The endpoint will go away with the edge. You can join many segments into a single polyline entity with the Weld plugin.
Which style displays only edges in SketchUp?
The only way to view edges is with profiles on. Notice there are three Styles in the model, two of which are Sketchy Edge styles. Sketchy Edge styles are for artistic presentation, not modeling. Try the third Style in the model, Simple Style.
What does SketchUp Style Builder do?
Style Builder is a companion application to Google SketchUp 6 Pro that allows you to create, mix, and modify your own unique style that you can use and share in SketchUp. … This tutorial covers loading and mixing strokes, creating custom strokes, and how to finish the style in Google SketchUp.
How do you select edges in Sketchup?
Hi readers ! Old post but looking for a solution in selecting only edges, I found this: ” Left-Click, hold and select by the left corner up to the down right.”. This will select only the edges in the selected window.
How do you remove edges in Sketchup?
You can hide the edges, though, by selecting them, then context clicking on one and choosing Hide or going over them with the Eraser tool while holding Shift.