How do you create a section view in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
How do I create a section view?
A full section view is generated by running the cutting plane through the entire length of the object being sectioned.
- Click Layout tab Create View panel Section drop-down Full. …
- Click the view you want to use as the parent view. …
- Click in the drawing area to indicate the start point of the section line.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What are the 7 types of section views?
6 Types of sectional views
- Full sections. …
- Half sections or views. …
- Offset sections or views. …
- Broken out sections or broken views. …
- Revolving sections or view. …
- Removed sections.
1 июл. 2020 г.
What is a section view?
∎ A section view is a view used on a drawing to. show an area or hidden part of an object by. cutting away or removing some of that object.
What is section line in drawing?
Section lines are very light. When sketching an object or part that requires a sectional view, they are drawn by eye at an angle of approximately 45 degrees, and are spaced about 1/8” apart. Since they are used to set off a section, they must be drawn with care.
How do you create a 3D view in Revit?
Create an Orthographic 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera.
- Click Manage tab Views panel Camera.
- On the Options Bar, clear the Perspective option.
- Click once in the drawing area to place the camera, and click again to place the target point.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change from 3d view to 2D in Revit?
This is an example of 2D plan view.
- Go to 3D view.
- Right click on box.
- Orient to View.
- Select any views on demand.
21 сент. 2017 г.