Select a basic wall. On the Modelling tab, click Host Sweep > Wall Sweep or Wall Reveal if you want to create grooves instead. Select your profile from the drop-down menu. Click Vertical, and then place the sweep on the wall.
How do you create a groove in Revit?
- Create a void family from a generic template.
- Place the family on a wall surface.
- In the Properties palette, use the parameter to adjust the height of the family.
- After the void family overlaps the column, click Modify tab > Geometry panel > Cut to cut the groove from the column.
24 янв. 2019 г.
How do you create shapes in Revit?
Create solid geometry with the Create Form tool.
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form).
How do you cut geometry in Revit?
Load the family into the project and place it. Click Modify tab Geometry panel Cut drop-down (Cut Geometry). Select the object to be cut. Select the instance with which to cut.
What is reveal in Revit?
Use the Reveal tool to add a decorative horizontal or vertical cutout to a wall in an elevation or 3D view. To add a reveal for all walls of a type, you modify the wall structure in the wall’s type properties.
How do you reveal a wall in Revit?
Click Modify | Place Wall Reveal Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall reveal: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall reveal location. Click to place the reveal. Add the reveal to adjacent walls if needed.
How do you create a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
8 янв. 2021 г.
How do you create a mass family in Revit?
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (In-Place Mass).
- Enter a name for the in-place mass family, and click OK. The application window displays the conceptual design environment.
- Create the desired shapes using the tools on the Draw panel. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Mass.
20 июл. 2020 г.
How do you make a void family in Revit?
Create a Void Family with an Elliptic Profile
- Create a new family using the Metric Generic Model face based. …
- Select the 3D Front view.
- Click Create tab Datum panel (Reference Plane).
- Place a new horizontal reference plane in the middle of the slab extrusion:
- Select the new reference plane.
- In the Properties palette:
17 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you cut a void wall in Revit?
Create an in-place family using the wall category, then draw the void shape. Use the Cut Geomety tool to pick the wall, then the void to cut it.
How do I create a new profile in Revit?
Create a Profile Family
- Click File tab New Family.
- In the New Family – Select Template File dialog, select a profile template, and click Open. …
- If necessary, sketch reference planes for constraining the lines in the profile.
- Click Create tab Detail panel (Line), and sketch the profile loop.
23 сент. 2020 г.