How do I open PC3 files?
- Open the AutoCAD program.
- Click “File” on the top navigation bar, and then click “Plotter Manager.” The Plotter Manager window opens.
- Navigate to and click on the PC3 file. Click “Open.” The PC3 file opens in the AutoCAD Plotter Manager tool.
Where are AutoCAD PC3 files located?
(By default, PC3 files are stored in the Plotters folder. To find the location of your plotter files, on the Tools menu, click Options. In the Options dialog box, Files tab, click the plus sign to the left of Printer Support File Path. Click the plus sign to the left of the Printer Configuration Search Path file.
What is a PC3 file?
A PC3 file – the short name for “Plotter Configuration Version 3” – contains settings for a particular plotter on your network. When you create a PC3 file, you’re configuring that plotter to always print in a specific way. These files contain settings such as: Graphic settings, such as Lines Overwrite or Lines Merge.
What is PC3 AutoCAD?
File created by AutoCAD, a CAD program used to create 2D and 3D designs; contains plotter properties, such as color depth, media type, and print quality; used to configure specific plotter settings and save them for later use. PMP files, which provide additional plotter calibration information. …
How do I add a plotter in Autocad?
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plotters. …
- Double-click the Add-a-Plotter Wizard shortcut icon.
- On the Begin page, select System Printer. …
- On the System Printer page, select the system printer for which you want to create a plotter configuration file.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I add a plotter in AutoCAD 2018?
- Enter PLOTTERMANAGER on the command line in AutoCAD (or choose it from the File menu or choose Print > Manage Plotters from the AutoCAD application menu).
- Double-click Add-A-Plotter Wizard.
- Complete the steps in the wizard.
18 июл. 2019 г.
How do I install EPS plotter in AutoCAD 2017?
To add a EPS plotter to AutoCAD you have to use the Add Plotter wizard. Select Tools > Wizards > Add Plotter… from the pull-down menu. You will see the “Add Plotter” tab, click on it. After clicking on it, a dialog box will appear, which tells you a little about the wizard.
What does auto do to the dimension being spaced?
When creating stacked linear or angular dimensions, dimensions may be positioned too close or unevenly spaced in relation to each other. … The default option is “Auto”, this will automatically respace the selected dimensions depending on the sizes of the dimension components, as shown in Figure 3.