What is Erase command in Autocad?
Removes objects from a drawing. Find. You can erase selected objects from the drawing. This method does not move objects to the Clipboard, where they can then be pasted to another location. If you are working with 3D objects, you can also erase subobjects such as faces, meshes, and vertices.
What is the purpose of the wipeout command?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
How do you hide a wipeout in Autocad?
Choose OFF in the context menu or type off, then press Enter, to hide the edges of all wipeouts in the drawing. Choose ON in the context menu or type on, then press Enter, to display the edges of all wipeouts in the drawing.
Which command is used to erase the drawing?
Answer: PENERASE turns the turtle’s pen into an eraser. When the turtle moves, it appears to erase by drawing in the current background color. To stop PENERASE, use PENDOWN, PENUP or SETPEN.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
Below, you’ll find an abbreviated list of commands that can be used in AutoCAD.
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|
How do you wipeout a circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
12 июн. 2018 г.
How do you remove the wipeout frame?
To turn Textmask/Wipeout frames ON or OFF, most people use the command WIPEOUT, enter F for Frames, and then specify ON or OFF. Simply enter the command TFRAMES, and it will autimatically toggle the wipeout frames to be either ON or OFF.
How do I hide the border of a PDF in Autocad?
Do the following:
- To hide frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 0. With this setting, the PDF underlay frame is hidden. …
- To display and plot frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 1. …
- To display frames without plot, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 2.
4 февр. 2019 г.