Assuming you are talking about the Express Tools wipeouts and text masks, type TFRAMES at the command prompt. This will toggle the visibility of image and wipeout frames, and, assuming they are currently off, will turn them on. Now you can select the wipeout and erase it.
How do I delete wipeout in Autocad?
Use combination Ctrl+H (or Pickstyle set to zero) then delete the wipeout.
How do you hide the wipeout frame in Autocad?
To turn Textmask/Wipeout frames ON or OFF, most people use the command WIPEOUT, enter F for Frames, and then specify ON or OFF. Simply enter the command TFRAMES, and it will autimatically toggle the wipeout frames to be either ON or OFF.
What is the wipeout command in Autocad?
Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off. You can also choose to display the frame on screen and have it hidden for plotting.
How do I turn off properties in Autocad?
Toggle Quick Properties on or off using CTRL-SHIFT-P. Set the system variable QPMODE value to 0 (zero) or -1 to disable.
What is the purpose of the wipeout command?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
How do you wipeout a circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
12 июн. 2018 г.
Can’t see properties AutoCAD?
- Enter CUI on the command line.
- Select your workspace on the left.
- Click the Customize Workspace button on the right.
- Expand Palettes and select Properties.
- Change the appearance settings to: Show: Yes. Orientation: Floating. Allow Docking: No. Auto Hide: On.
20 янв. 2021 г.
What is common to freeze and lock options in layers?
You can prevent layers from being regenerated with the other layers in a drawing. They can be made visible or invisible, and made available or unavailable for editing. This section describes these options and suggests the circumstances for using them.
What is AutoCAD quick properties?
All Objects. Sets the Quick Properties palette to display for any selection of objects, not just the object types specified in the Customize User Interface (CUI) editor to display properties.