How do you extrude a curve in Autocad?
- Click Surface tab Create panel Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- At the Command prompt, enter p (Path).
- Select the object or edge subobject to use as the path. After the extrusion, the original objects are deleted or retained, depending on the setting of the DELOBJ system variable.
How do you extrude a curved surface in SolidWorks?
Tutorial – Extruding curved surface in SolidWorks?
- Start SolidWorks in Part mode.
- Draw a spline and make in construction geometry.
- Click on the text tool under sketch tab.
- Select the spline as the curve and write the text. …
- Select Arial and change height type to points and select 72. …
- I have changed the case of the text. …
- Extrude it.
- Top plane>>Sketch.
20 февр. 2012 г.
What is extrusion in CAD?
Creates a 3D solid from an object that encloses an area, or a 3D surface from an object with open ends.
What can extrude with path do in an object?
The Extrude Along Path command extrudes profile objects along a given path. Profile objects can be 2D objects, 3D polygons, and NURBS curves.
How do you extrude text in Fusion 360?
To successfully extrude text in Fusion 360, preform the following steps:
- Go into the sketch by right clicking the sketch in the browser list or in the timeline and selecting “Edit sketch.”
- Right click on the text and select Explode Text.
- Exit the sketch and redo the extrusion; the font should match now.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you cut a curved surface in Solidworks?
- Start by inserting a Hole Wizard feature (Insert > Feature > Hole Wizard), specify the Type of Hole, then click on the Positions tab and select on the 3D Sketch button.
- Hover over the curved surface and click to place the hole (Sketch Point).
How do you extrude a surface?
Extruding Surfaces from a 2D or 3D Face
- Click Insert > Surface > Extrude.
- Select a face: …
- Select other faces to define the extrude as required. …
- Select the end condition.
- For 3D faces, select a plane, edge, 2D face, or sketch line to define the direction of extrusion .
How do you curve a face in Solidworks?
Face Curves PropertyManager
- Click Face Curves (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Face Curves, then select a face or surface.
- Select a face or surface, then click Face Curves or Tools > Sketch Tools > Face Curves.
How do you extrude a 3D sketch in Inventor?
All start by creating a surface from the 3D sketch with “Patch”.
- extrude from a 2D sketch below, extent “To” -> select surface… …
- If an existing solid goes through, use “Split”, pick “Trim Solid”, then select the face as “Split Tool”.
8 нояб. 2018 г.
How do you make a surface in Inventor?
In the graphics window, select the edges for creating a ruled surface.
Create a Ruled Surface
- Select Normal to create a surface normal to the selected edge.
- Select Tangent to create a surface tangent to the selected edge.
- Select Vector to create a surface that follows a selected face, work plane, edge, or axis.
27 янв. 2020 г.