How do you draw a boundary line in AutoCAD?
To Create a Boundary Polyline
- Click Home tab Draw panel Boundary. Find.
- In the Boundary Creation dialog box, in the Object Type list, select Polyline.
- Under Boundary Set, do one of the following: …
- Click Pick Points.
- Specify points within each area to form a boundary polyline. …
- Press Enter to create the boundary polyline and end the command.
7 июл. 2014 г.
How do I draw a wavy line in AutoCAD?
How do you make a squiggly line in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Zigzag Line. Find.
- Specify the starting point for the zigzag line.
- Specify subsequent points.
- Press ENTER to specify the endpoint of the zigzag line and to end this command.
How do I draw an elevation line in AutoCAD?
How to Create Elevations in AutoCAD Architecture:
- Display the plan view of the drawing in Model Space.
- Under the Annotate tab, select Elevation icon.
- Locate the elevation symbol in position in front of the elevation you want to use in plan.
What is projection of a line?
Projection lines. Projection lines are extensions of lines that assist in 2D drawing. You can use projection lines to help you create new geometry, and any constraints you create with them remain active even after you turn projection lines off.
Which line is used for projection line?
Explanation: Thick-thin-thick are used for cutting planes, dashed thick (wide) is used for surface treatment, zigzag lines are used for long-break lines and continuous thin line is used for dimensions, extensions and projection lines.
How do you plot a bearing in CAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel COGO drop-down COGO Input. …
- In the COGO Input dialog box, select the Bearing/Distance routine.
- For the first point of an object, specify a starting point. …
- Enter the quadrant (NE, SE, SW, NW). …
- Enter the angle. …
- Enter the distance from the starting point. …
- Click Calculate. …
- Click Create Point.
30 апр. 2018 г.
What is AutoCAD boundary?
Creates regions or a polylines from enclosed areas. Find. The Boundary Creation dialog box is displayed. If you enter -BOUNDARY at the Command prompt, options are displayed. The interior point that you specify uses the surrounding and interior objects to create closed polylines and regions.
How do you plan elevation?
To draw the initial baseline for the main floor,
- Using your floor plan drawings and starting at the extreme left end of any walls on this side of the house on the ground floor, measure the horizontal distance of this wall. …
- Draw a faint line the same length of this wall towards the bottom left third of your page.
How do you design an elevation?
Your architectural elevation should be harmonious with a degree of unity. Unity makes the different elements and components of the elevation seem to be one, a whole instead of parts. There are different ways to achieve unity. One way is by Repetition of an element throughout the elevation to form a sort of a pattern.