How do I create a plumbing plan in AutoCAD?
To Draw a Plumbing Run
- If necessary, activate the Plumbing workspace.
- On the Plumbing Line tab of the Plumbing tool palette, select a plumbing line tool. …
- On the Design tab of the Properties palette, under General, specify a plumbing line style. …
- Specify a system. …
- Specify an elevation.
30 апр. 2018 г.
How do you make a flexible pipe in AutoCAD?
To Draw a Flexible Pipe Run
- In the Piping workspace, click Home tab Build panel Tools drop-down Tools .
- Select a flexible pipe tool from the Piping tool palette. …
- On the Properties palette, under General, specify a system.
- Under Dimensions, specify a routing preference.
- Select a nominal size for each pipe connector.
30 апр. 2018 г.
How do you make a plumbing plan?
To make a plumbing plan, first draw all fixtures to scale size and make sure they are not too close together. Mark the drain lines and vents for the fixtures, then add the supply lines. Make riser drawings to show vertical pipe runs as well.
How do you read a plumbing plan?
How to Read Plumbing Blueprints
- Obtain a guide to the plumbing symbols on a blueprint. …
- Spread the blueprint on a table, counter or other flat surface that will allow you to read the entire page at once. …
- Read the schedules that accompany the blueprints. …
- Identify the symbols for major plumbing fixtures such as sinks, showers, bathtubs and toilets.
How do you make a hollow tube in Autocad?
To create a hollow solid:
- Click Solid tab > Feature panel > Hollow to display the Hollow Solid dialog:
- Use the dialog to remove a face of a solid and offset it to create a hollow solid.
- Move the cursor over a solid. …
- Click the face of the solid you want to remove to highlight it.
7 июн. 2018 г.