Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). On the Modify | Edit Surface tab, click Tools panel Create From Import drop-down (Select Import Instance). Select the imported 3D contour data in the drawing area. The Add Points from Selected Layers dialog displays.
How do you create topography in Revit?
Create a Toposurface by Placing Points
- Open a 3D view or a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface).
- On the Options Bar, set a value for Elevation. …
- Next to the Elevation text box, select one of the following: …
- Click in the drawing area to place points. …
- Click (Finish Surface).
21 янв. 2021 г.
How do you add contour lines in Revit?
Contour labels display in site plan views.
- Create a topographic surface with different elevations.
- Open a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Label Contours).
- Sketch a line that intersects one or more contour lines.
How do you import topography into Revit?
Import the Topographic Data into Revit
- Switch to Revit’s Insert tab, and choose the Link CAD tool. …
- Choose DWG Files (*. …
- Navigate to the DWG file and open it, then place it in your Revit model.
- Move the linked DWG as needed to accurately position it relative to your building model.
How do you show Earth in Revit?
To show the earth below a toposurface in a 3D view.
- In 3D View, right-click in the view. …
- In the Element Properties dialog box, select the Section Box parameter.
- Click OK.
- Adjust the section box so it cuts the toposurface.
- To hide the section box, right-click on the view.
31 янв. 2014 г.
How do I create a topographic map in Excel?
Contour Plots in Excel
- Contour Plots in Excel (Table of Contents)
- Step 1: In order to create a graph associated with your data, select all the data from A1 to F6.
- Step 2: Click on the “Insert” tab present on the uppermost ribbon in Microsoft Excel sheet and select the “Recommended Charts” option out of it.
How do you create contours in Civil 3D?
To Add Contour Lines
- In Display Manager , right-click a surface layer, and select Create Contour Layer.
- In the Generate Contour dialog box, enter a name for the new Display Manager layer that will contain the contour lines.
25 мар. 2019 г.
How do you change topography in Revit?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material. Topographical surfaces do not support materials with surface patterns.
How do you change topography color in Revit?
When you select your topo surface, in the properties box you have the “material” edit this and you can change the display color, if not change entirely the material, depending on what is appropriate for your circumstance.
What is Toposurface in Revit?
May 07 2020In-Product View. Add to Collection. To represent the topography of the site, create a toposurface in the Revit model. Massing & Site tab Model Site panel. (Toposurface)
How do you split a surface in Revit?
- Open a site plan or 3D view.
- Click Massing & Site tab -> Modify Site panel -> Split Surface.
- In the drawing area, select the toposurface to split.
- Revit Architecture enters sketch mode.
- Click Split Surface tab -> Draw panel -> Use sketch tools to split the toposurface.
How do I export topography from Revit?
Simply export the file as indicated above: File >> CAD Formats >> DWG >> Export: “current view/sheet only” >> Next… >> Untick the “Export views on sheet and links as external refrences >> OK.