To toggle the annotation monitor off: At the command line type ANNOMONITOR and set this variable to 0 to turn the alert off.
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark in AutoCAD?
They only appear in the “Model” space – they will not be plotted, nor appear in the “Paper” space. Here are a few ways of rectifying the problem: The best method would be to reassociate your dimension – click on the exclamation mark and choose Reassociate, then reinsert the dimension.
How do I fix Reassociate in AutoCAD?
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Reassociate. Find.
- Select one or more dimensions to associate or reassociate.
- Do one of the following: Specify the new location of the extension-line origin point. Enter s and select a geometric object to associate with the dimension. …
- Repeat the previous step as needed.
7 июл. 2014 г.
How do I turn off associative dimension in AutoCAD?
Click Application button Options. In the Options dialog box, User Preferences tab, under Associative Dimensioning, select or clear Make New Dimensions Associative. Click Apply or OK.
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark in Civil 3D?
Turn Off the AutoCAD Civil 3D Solution Tip
The warning symbol is controlled by the Solution Tip setting in the Options dialog box on the AEC Editor tab. To hide the warning symbol for all drawings, clear the Drafting check box. This option clears all alignment and profile warning symbols from the drawing window.
How do you hide the yellow alert on dissociated dimensions in AutoCAD?
- To toggle the annotation monitor off: At the command line type ANNOMONITOR and set this variable to 0 to turn the alert off.
- To keep the annotation monitor on, and reassociate the dissociated dimension:
4 окт. 2020 г.
What is Reassociate in AutoCAD?
If this is not desired switch the Annotation Monitor off. A new feature in AutoCAD 2013 is the Annotation Monitor utility which notifies the user if dimensions become disassociated from its related geometry. It is controlled by the system variable, ANNOMONITOR which can be turned off by setting its value to (0).
How do I fix dimensions in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. Find.
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, enter a value for the overall scale.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
11 янв. 2018 г.
What is disassociated annotation in AutoCAD?
What is disassociated annotation in AutoCAD? A new feature in AutoCAD 2013 is the Annotation Monitor utility which notifies the user if dimensions become disassociated from its related geometry. It is controlled by the system variable, ANNOMONITOR which can be turned off by setting its value to (0).
How do I turn off the annotation monitor in AutoCAD?
To Turn off the Annotation Monitor
On the status bar, click the annotation monitor button Find. The annotation monitor button changes to .
How do you annotate dimensions in AutoCAD?
- Insert text or dimension.
- In the Properties palette, change the Annotative setting to Yes.
- Click the “…” next to the current scale to open the Annotative Object Scale dialog.
- Add necessary scales, then click OK.
8 мар. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of orange in AutoCAD?
In the lower left under Solution Tips, Display solution tip when: uncheck the box Drafting. Then select Apply and OK. The Orange Circle with the i will disable.
How do you fix tangency violated Civil 3D?
- Click the alignment. Click Alignment tab Modify panel Alignment Properties drop-down Alignment Properties Find.
- In the Alignment Properties dialog box, click the Design Criteria tab.
- Select Check for Tangency Between Elements.
- Click OK. Note: The entire alignment is checked when you click either Apply or OK.
11 нояб. 2018 г.