How do I export an ArcGIS map to AutoCAD?
You can open the tool in the following ways:
- In a map document, right-click the layer in the table of contents and click Data > Export to CAD from the context menu.
- In a Catalog window, right-click the dataset or feature class and click Export > To CAD from the context menu.
How do I export data from GIS?
Exporting features to a new coordinate system
- Right-click the layer in the table of contents and click Data > Export Data.
- Click the Export arrow and click All features, Selected features, or All features in View Extent.
- Click the option for the output coordinate system you want to use.
- Click the browse button.
How do I export selected data from ArcGIS?
Exporting selected features with the Export Data command
- In ArcMap, select features using any selection method.
- Right-click the layer that contains the selected features, point to Data > Export Data.
- Click Export > Selected Features.
- Make a selection for the coordinate system to use.
How do I download data from ArcGIS?
- In ArcGIS Online, navigate to the Content page.
- Open the item details for the hosted feature service.
- Click Export Data, select the data format to export to. The file is saved as an item in My Content.
- To download the file, navigate to the item in the content page and follow the download instructions above.
28 окт. 2020 г.
Can you import shapefiles into AutoCAD?
Enter the input features (a.k.a. shapefiles) that you want to convert to CAD. Multiple shapefiles can be added. Select the output type (DWG 2018 is the most up-to-date available). In Output File, click the folder to browse to the location you want to save the CAD file.
How do you export Excel from GIS?
Open the Table To Excel tool from ArcToolbox > Conversion Tools > Excel > Table To Excel.
- Specify the Input Table from the drop-down list, or move the feature class into the text box.
- Specify the Output Excel File.
How do I export a CSV file from Arcgis?
Open your features in ArcMap, then open the attribute table. Click on the Table Options button and select Export. The Export Data window will appear. Click on the yellow file folder icon to open the file browser.
How do I email a shapefile?
Sharing a Shapefile
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to where you saved your shapefile(s)
- Select ALL files that contain the same name as the shapefile(s) you wish to send. …
- Right click on the selected files.
- Choose: 7-Zip ‘Add to . …
- Attach the zip file to the email you are sending.
12 дек. 2016 г.
How do I export shapefile from Arcgis online?
- Under your Content page click on the … (three dots) next to the Feature layer you want to download and select the View item details option.
- Under the Layers section click on the Export To drop down and select whatever export format you want to export to (Shapefile, CSV, KML, FGDB…etc).
13 мар. 2013 г.
How do I extract a polygon from a shapefile?
Clip the data
- Open ArcToolbox.
- Select the Clip tool which can be found under Analysis Tools > Extract.
- Select each Shapefile or layer file in turn as the input feature, and select the polygon Shapefile surrounding the area of interest you created previously as the clip feature.
How do I turn a shapefile into a shapefile?
Creating a new shapefile
- Select a folder or folder connection in the Catalog tree.
- Click the File menu, point to New, then click Shapefile.
- Click in the Name text box and type a name for the new shapefile.
- Click the Feature Type drop-down arrow and click the type of geometry the shapefile will contain.
How do I download a Web map from ArcGIS online?
1. Under your My Content page click on your map that has the edit layer. 2. Click on the drop down on the Open button under your map and select Download to ArcGIS 10 for Desktop.
Where can I download GIS data?
10 Free GIS Data Sources: Best Global Raster and Vector Datasets
- 10 Free GIS Data Sources. We live in the information age. …
- Esri Open Data Hub. In 2020, the Esri Open Data Hub is a hidden gold mine of free GIS data. …
- Natural Earth Data. …
- USGS Earth Explorer. …
- OpenStreetMap. …
- NASA’s Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC) …
- Open Topography. …
- UNEP Environmental Data Explorer.
27 февр. 2021 г.