How do I create a cut line in AutoCAD?
- On the Annotation tool palette, click the Cut Line Tool.
- In the drawing area, specify the point where you want the cut line to begin.
- Specify the point where you want the cut line to end.
- Specify the extents of the break.
11 февр. 2016 г.
How do I cut part of a drawing in AutoCAD?
Crop an AutoCAD drawing
- Zoom out until you see the entire AutoCAD drawing on the screen.
- Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may be already selected.
- Rest your cursor on the outside edge of the AutoCAD drawing until your cursor changes to this icon:
- Right-click, and then click Crop Tool.
- Drag the crop handles.
How do you draw a line break?
How to create a Break line in AutoCAD
- Type BREAKLINE and press on the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Specify the starting point of the Break line.
- Specify the ending point of the Beak line.
- Specify the location of the break symbol.
1 апр. 2020 г.
How do I cut two lines in AutoCAD?
- Select the linework, object, or block to trim.
- Click Home tab Modify panel Trim Extend drop-down AEC Trim.
- Specify two points to establish the trim line. …
- Click the side of the trim line where the region you want to remove is located.
20 мар. 2014 г.
Which command cuts off the drawing?
Use standard Windows keyboard shortcuts: CTRL X to Cut, CTRL C to Copy, and CTRL V to Paste. Keyboard clipboard commands will apply to all selected objects in the active drawing.
How do you cut a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Clip a Layout Viewport Boundary
- On a layout tab, click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Clip.
- Select the viewport to clip.
- (Optional) Enter d (Delete) to delete an existing clipping boundary.
- Do one of the following: Enter p (Polygonal) to specify a series of points to define a polygonal boundary.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I magnify a drawing in AutoCAD?
This will show you how to change scale in AutoCAD without changing the dimension. How to scale down in AutoCAD – Window select the object(s) in AutoCAD, type SCALE, and then specify a number between 0 and 1. Hit Enter. The size of the object(s) will SCALE DOWN by that factor.
What is a breakline?
A Breakline is a line used to connect data representing a distinct surface feature, like a ridge line, edge of pavement, toe of a slope, centreline of a road, or flowline of a ditch or stream.
How do you cut a line between two lines in Revit?
click Modify tab Modify panel (Trim/Extend Multiple Elements). Select the reference to use as a boundary. Then select each of the elements to trim or extend. For any elements that cross the boundary, the part that you click is retained.