With the invisible viewport selected, start the VPCLIP command and type P to draw a polygonal viewport over location of the invisible one. The shape and size don’t matter. Start the VPCLIP command again, select the viewport you just created, and use the Delete option. The invisible viewport will now be visible.
How do I unhide a viewport in Autocad?
Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
How do I delete a viewport in Autocad?
- Click View tab Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, select the name of the viewport configuration you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I delete hidden objects in Autocad?
Write out everything to a block from Model space, then paper space; open a new drawing; insert blocks and overwrite old drawing. That’s the way to delete things you can’t see. i type “erase”, then “all” for select objects. then i deselect all visible objects and hit enter.
How do I remove a viewport only layer?
- Go to desired layout tab.
- Click inside of Viewport.
- Type LAYER to get into Layer Manager.
- Select desired Layer and turn off VP Freeze.
How do you hide a viewport?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Select the Plot/Do Not Plot icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
31 янв. 2014 г.
How do I restore a viewport in Autocad?
To Restore a Saved Viewport Arrangement in Model Space
- Click View tab Model Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, choose a configuration to restore.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I delete a layout in Autocad?
With the layout tabs displayed at the bottom of the screen, right click to delete the layout in question.
- Right click on the layout you would like removed.
- When prompted to, select “Delete.”
- This will remove the selected layout.
How do you edit a viewport in Autocad?
To Modify Layout Viewport Properties Using the Properties Palette
- Click the border of the layout viewport whose properties you want to modify.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties. Find.
- In the Properties palette, select the value for the property you want to modify. Enter a new value or select a new setting from the list provided.
How do you select a viewport in Autocad?
To select a viewport that is completely contained within another viewport in a layout, double-click within the larger viewport to activate it, then use CTRL+R to switch activated viewports until the desired viewport is selected. The viewports will shift according to the order in which the viewports were created.
How do I delete a hidden layer in Autocad?
If there are no such objects, use the LAYDEL command to delete the layers:
- Enter LAYDEL on the command line.
- Click Name or enter N.
- Select the Layer and click OK to delete it.
5 мар. 2020 г.
How do I delete unused layers in Autocad?
To Remove an Unused Layer
- Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Find.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, choose the layer and click the Delete Layer button.
7 июл. 2014 г.
How do I show hidden objects in Autocad?
Ending object isolation:
To bring all objects back in the view right click anywhere in drawing area and select Isolate from the contextual menu then select End Object Isolation. This will bring all hidden and isolated objects back in the drawing area.
How do I freeze a layer in a viewport?
Double-click within a layout viewport to make it current. Click Home tab Layer panel Layer Properties. In the Layer Properties Manager, select the layers to freeze or thaw. Click the icon in the VP Freeze column for the selected layers.
How do I hide layout lines in AutoCAD?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of xref in viewport?
Go to your layout and double click in your first viewport (activating modelspace). 4. Open layer manager and under “VP Freeze” freeze layer “xref2”. 5.