How do you save a Solidworks assembly as a DWG?
You can set the options.
- Click File > Save As.
- In the dialog box, for Save as type, select DXF or DWG.
- Click Options.
- Set options and click OK. …
- In the Save As dialog box, type the filename and click Save.
- If the SOLIDWORKS to DXF/DWG Mapping dialog box appears, specify mapping options and click OK.
How do I export a Solidworks assembly?
To specify the export options:
- Click Tools > Options > System Options > Export.
- For File Format, select SLDPRT from assembly.
- Specify the following options, and click OK.
Can you save a Solidworks assembly as a step file?
You can set the export options when you export SOLIDWORKS part or assembly documents as STEP files. To set the STEP export options: Click File > Save As. Select a STEP file type for Save as type, then click Options.
How do I convert DXF to DWG in Solidworks?
- In SOLIDWORKS, click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open .
- In the Open dialog box, set Files of type to Dxf or Dwg, browse to select a file, and click Open.
- In the DXF/DWG Import Wizard, select an import method, and then click Next to access Drawing Layer Mapping and Document Settings.
How do I convert assembly to part in Solidworks?
To save an assembly as a part, we use the File > Save As command. After . sldprt file type is selected, three options appear in the Save As dialog: Exterior faces – saved part includes external faces only, all bodies being surfaces.
Can Solidworks open a STEP file?
SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect can read STEP, IGES, and ACIS file formats. SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect can read reference planes and user-defined attributes or custom properties from these neutral formats. To open STEP, IGES, and ACIS files in SOLIDWORKS: Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open.
How do I save a STEP file in Solidworks?
STEP Export Options
- Click File > Save As.
- Select a STEP file type for Save as type, then click Options.
- Select from the options described below, then click OK.
- Click Save to export the document.
How do you convert Sldprt to step?
How to convert a SLDPRT file to STEP
- open your file with solidworks and save as STEP AP214.
- open autcad. 1-change 3d modeling. 2-clik insert. 3-click import.
- 1-choose step. 2-cick open.
- waiting for import file.
- 1-click view. 2- choose SW isometric.
- change 2d wireframe to Realistic.
19 дек. 2013 г.
Can Solidworks open a DXF file?
You can import . dxf and . dwg files to the SOLIDWORKS software by creating a new SOLIDWORKS drawing, or by importing the file as a sketch in a new part. … In the DXF/DWG Import Wizard, select an import method, and then click Next to access Drawing Layer Mapping and Document Settings.
Are DXF files 3D?
The main difference between these two formats is that STL files are 3D model files, while DXF are 2D or 3D drawings.
Can you import solidworks into AutoCAD?
Import the Solidworks file directly into AutoCAD. On the command line in AutoCAD, type IMPORT. In the Import File dialog window, click the Files of type drop-down menu and select Solidworks (*. prt; *.