How do I change cloud settings in Autocad?
Type PEDIT on the command line and press enter, then select the revision cloud whose property you want to change. Select Width from the command line and specify the width for the revision cloud and press enter twice. You will notice that the width of revision cloud will change as per your specifications.
What controls the revision cloud arc length?
What controls the revision cloud arc length? The Arc Length value controls the arc length for all existing and new revision cloud annotations in the project. This value sets the minimum arc length for the 2-arc segment that is used to draw the revision cloud annotation.
How do you change the size of a revision cloud in Revit?
Modify a Revision Cloud
- Right-click the cloud, and click Override Graphics in View By Element.
- Change the values for the Weight, Color, and Pattern of the cloud lines.
- Click OK.
18 февр. 2019 г.
When would you use a revision cloud?
Use revision clouds to indicate design areas that have changed in a project. You can sketch revision clouds in all views except 3D views. The cloud is visible in the view where it resides and on sheets that include the view. After entering revision information, you can assign a revision to one or more clouds.
What is a revision cloud?
A Revision Cloud is an open or closed polyline composed of arcs. Revisions clouds are used to for reviewing or redlining purposes to indicate the parts of the drawing that need to be adjusted or annotated.
Can multiple parameters exist in a single tag family?
You can assign the same parameter several times to an element inside the family (e.g 3x a length parameter to create a cube). It is possible inside the project to assign a project parameter (of a different type) to families and they will exist next to each other.
How would you locate and insert a model group into your active view?
- On the ribbon, click (Place Model Group). Architecture tab Model panel Model Group drop-down (Place Model Group) Structure tab Model panel Model Group drop-down (Place Model Group)
- In the Type Selector, select the model group type to place.
- Click in the drawing area to place the group.
21 янв. 2021 г.
What is view depth in Revit?
View depth is an additional plane beyond the primary range. Change the view depth to show elements below the bottom clip plane. By default, the view depth coincides with the bottom clip plane.
How do you turn a polyline into a revision cloud?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs. …
- Press Enter.
30 мар. 2020 г.
What is Revcloud in Autocad?
Use revision clouds to highlight parts of a drawing that are being reviewed. Note: REVCLOUD stores the last used arc length in the system registry. … You can redefine an existing revision cloud by drawing a cloud to it. When prompted to select a side to erase, a preview of the resulting revision cloud is displayed.