How do I resize a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I scale a model space in AutoCAD?
However, you can change scale in AutoCAD by using the AutoCAD scale factor. This will show you how to change scale in AutoCAD without changing the dimension. How to scale down in AutoCAD – Window select the object(s) in AutoCAD, type SCALE, and then specify a number between 0 and 1. Hit Enter.
How do you scale in AutoCAD?
- Type LINE on the command line and press Enter.
- Draw a line that is the desired length the image reference length should be then press Enter. …
- Select the object to be scaled and type SCALE into the command line and press Enter. …
- Click at the base point, then type R for ‘Reference’.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
How do you find the scale factor in AutoCAD?
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
24 сент. 2014 г.