How do you make a mask block?
To Create a Mask Block Definition From a Polyline
- Click Manage tab Style & Display panel Style Manager. …
- Expand Multi-Purpose Objects, right-click Mask Block Definitions, and click New.
- Enter a name for the new mask block definition, and press Enter.
- Right-click the new mask block definition name, and click Set From.
11 февр. 2016 г.
How do I add a mask to a block in AutoCAD?
To Attach Mask Blocks to Objects
- Select the mask block or blocks that you want to attach to an object.
- Click Mask Block Reference tab Modify panel Attach Objects.
- Select the object that you want to mask.
- Select a display representation from the list of current display representations, and click OK. Attaching a mask block to an object.
22 мар. 2017 г.
How do I create a mask in AutoCAD?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do you mask a background in AutoCAD?
How to use background mask for block attibutes?
- Check the option “Multiple lines” and click the button “…” to define the default value for the attribute.
- AutoCAD displays a simple text editor. …
- From the context menu select the function “Background mask” and set its parameters.
- Finish the definition of the attribute (already masked) and save your block definition.
22 янв. 2010 г.
How do you erase a block in Autocad?
Select the block reference, right-click, and open it in the Block Editor. Use the WIPEOUT command and draw a wipeout to fill the background of the keynote area. Select the wipeout, right-click, and choose Basic Modify Tools > Display Order > Send to Back. Save the block reference and close the Block Editor.
How do I cover an object in Autocad?
You can temporarily hide objects in the drawing.
- Select the objects that you want to hide.
- Click <Object> tab General panel Isolate Objects drop-down Hide Objects.
- Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
How do I hide part of an object in Autocad?
To hide objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to hide.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Hide Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Hide Objects, and select the objects you want to hide.
17 июл. 2019 г.
How do you delete a circle in Autocad?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
12 июн. 2018 г.
How do I add a background mask to text attribute?
Double-click the attribute (text) and then click the ellipsis (…) as shown. You will now be taken to the text formatting editor. Right-click on the attribute (text) and select background mask from the menu as shown in Figure 3. Apply a background mask and select Use drawing backgrond color as shown in Figure 4.