14 Goodyear, Suite 120 Irvine CA, 92618
Geberit - Monolith Wall-Mounted Sanitary Module for Wall-Hung Toilet
Monolith sanitary module by Geberit - for wall-hung toilet, with outlet pipe connection. Replaces a floor-mounted toilet with a wall-hung tank and toilet system in front of the wall
Product# 131.144.SG.1 & 131.144.SF.1
Proven technology, contemporary design
The Geberit Monolith sanitary module has been recognized with several international awards and is already a hit with designers and homeowners. All the working parts, including tank and fill and flush valves, are hidden inside a sleek metal-and-glass housing, available in wall-hung or floor-standing models.
Designed for ease of installation
Monolith upgrades the look of any bathroom, with minimal effort. The floor-mounted model is designed to replace a standard tank and toilet, attaching to existing supply and waste connections without structural modifications. Installation can be performed by a plumber alone without raising much construction dust or noise. The toilet can be ready to use in just a few hours.
Top marks for water consumption
Every Geberit Monolith sanitary module comes with dual-flush capability built in. Monolith has received top marks on the Water Efficiency Label (WELL label of EUnited Valves).
Features & Specifications
- For replacing a floor-mounted toilet with a wall-hung toilet
- Tank system in front of the wall
- For dual flush
- For installation in front of a solid or drywall
- Requires replumbing of water supply, waste drain, and stud wall reinforcement
- For mounting on finished floors
- For 2-hole wall-hung washdown toilet with fastening distance 7.1 in (18 cm) or 9.1 in (23 cm)
- For toilet with dual flush low-consumption flushing volume of 1.6 / 0.8 GPF (6 / 3 LPF)
- For toilet seated heights of 17-1/4" to 18-3/4"
- Supports up to 880 lbs (400 kg)
- Water supply connection at center back, right or left
- Concealed tank fully insulated against condensation
- Fill valve flow rate at 7 psi (0.5 bar): 1.1 gpm (0.07 l/s)
- Fill valve flow rate at 43 psi (3 bar): 3.0 gpm (0.19 l/s)
- Flush volume: 1.6/0.8 GPF (6/3 LPF)
- Fill valve operating pressure range: 1 - 145 psi (0.1 - 10 bar)
- Fill valve max. fluid temp: 77°F (25°C)
- Tank and frame, water supply and drainage elbow
- 2 threaded rods M12 for ceramics fastening
- Impuls380 fill valve
- Fastening material
Sanitary Module Color Options
- Black glass; brushed aluminum trim
- White glass; brushed aluminum trim
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom
Explore the entire Geberit product catalog.
Find additional products in Wall-Hung - Bathroom Toilet .