14 Goodyear, Suite 120 Irvine CA, 92618
Geberit - Monolith Floor-Mounted Sanitary Module for Floor-Mounted Toilet
Monolith sanitary module by Geberit - complete system for replacing a floor mounted toilet
Product# 131.144.SG.1 & 131.144.SF.1
Proven technology, contemporary design
The Geberit Monolith sanitary module has been recognized with several international awards and is already a hit with designers and homeowners. All the working parts, including tank and fill and flush valves, are hidden inside a sleek metal-and-glass housing, available in wall-hung or floor-standing models.
Designed for ease of installation
Monolith upgrades the look of any bathroom, with minimal effort. The floor-mounted model is designed to replace a standard tank and toilet, attaching to existing supply and waste connections without structural modifications. Installation can be performed by a plumber alone without raising much construction dust or noise. The toilet can be ready to use in just a few hours.
Top marks for water consumption
Every Geberit Monolith sanitary module comes with dual-flush capability built in. Monolith has received top marks on the Water Efficiency Label (WELL label of EUnited Valves).
Features & Specifications
- Complete system for replacing a floor-mounted toilet
- Includes Geberit Monolith, closet flange outlet, and Duravit Starck
- 3 elongated toilet with soft close seat and lid
- Fits new or existing rough-in dimensions from 9" to 12"
- Elongated bowl fits in the space of a round bowl
- Dual-flush tank system in front of the wall
- For toilet with dual-flush low-consumption flushing volume of 1.6 / 0.8 GPF (6 / 3 LPF)
- For toilet seated heights of 17-3/4"
- Water supply connection CONCEALED (behind Monolith) or EXPOSED (right or left of Monolith)
- Concealed tank fully insulated against condensation
- Fill valve flow rate at 7 psi (0.5 bar): 1.1 gpm (0.07 l/s)
- Fill valve flow rate at 43 psi (3 bar): 3.0 gpm (0.19 l/s)
- Flush volume: 1.6/0.8 GPF (6/3 LPF)
- Fill valve operating pressure range: 1 - 145 psi (0.1 - 10 bar)
- Fill valve max. fluid temp: 77°F (25°C)
- Tank and frame, water supply hose, toilet outlet, toilet bowl and seat/lid
- Impuls380 fill valve
- Fastening material
Sanitary Module Color Options
- Black glass; brushed metal trim
- White glass; brushed metal trim
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom
Explore the entire Geberit product catalog.
Find additional products in Two-Piece - Bathroom Toilet .