14 Goodyear, Suite 120 Irvine CA, 92618
Geberit - Duofix Carrier for Wall-Hung Toilet & 2x6 Construction
Duofix carrier for wall-hung toilet with UP320 concealed tank. Designed for 2x6 Construction.
Model # 111.335.00.5
In-Wall Duofix carrier system and concealed tank with actuator flush panel or pneumatic push button for washdown wall-hung toilets. System shall fit within minimum 51/2" (146 mm) framing wall or plumbing chase, with wood construction or steel framing members placed 193/4" (500 mm) apart.
Framing members should be capable of supporting a 880 pound (400 kg) load without damage to the wall. Water supply shall have flow diameter no smaller than 1/2" (13 mm) copper tube, and a minimum flow pressure of 2 PSI (0.01 MPa). The toilet bowl shall be a third party listed low-consumption 1.6 GPF (6 LPF) or 1.6/0.8 GPF (6/3 LPF) dualflush 2-hole wall-hung type. The carrier frame shall be adjustable for bowl rim heights from 15" to 19" (381 to 483 mm).
Actuator flush panels shall be die-cast zinc, molded plastic or fabricated stainless steel and plated to preserve material integrity. All components shall be compliant with applicable codes and product standards.
- Height adjustable 47 - 51 in (119 - 130 cm)
- For installation of UP320 concealed flush tanks for wall-hung, washdown toilet
- For installation in wood or steel stud walls that provide support equal to 2"x 6" (5.5") depth
- For dual flush
- For room wall or pre-wall construction covered with panels (gypsum or wood)
- For installation in front of a solid or drywall
- For installation in room-height partition wall or pre-wall
- For a floor construction of 0 - 4 in (0 - 10 cm)
- For 2-hole, wall-hung, washdown toilet with fastening distance 7.1 in (18 cm) or 9.1 in (23 cm)
- For toilet with dual-flush low-consumption flushing volume of 1.6 / 0.8 GPF (6 / 3 LPF)
- For toilet seated heights of 15" to 19"
- Supports up to 880 lbs (400 kg)
- Water supply connection at center back or at the top
- Concealed tank for tool-free mounting and repair work
- Self-locking feet for tool-free alignment of the frame
- Feet galvanized, infinitely adjustable 0 - 4 in (0 - 10 cm)
- Concealed tank fully insulated against condensation
- Fill valve flow rate at 7 psi (0.5 bar): 1.1 gpm (0.07 l/s)
- Fill valve flow rate at 43 psi (3 bar): 3.0 gpm (0.19 l/s)
- Flush volume: 1.6/0.8 GPF (6/3 LPF)
- Fill valve operating pressure range: 1 - 145 psi (0.1 - 10 bar)
- Fill valve max. fluid temp: 77 °F (25 °C)
- Tank and frame, water supply, and drainage elbow
- 2 threaded rods M12 for ceramics fastening
- Impuls380 fill valve
- Fastening material
- Water consumption ? Dual-flush system allows 1.6/0.8 GPF (6/3 LPF), giving effective flush volume of 1.1 GPF (4 LPF)
- Anti-siphon fill valve
- Impact resistant high density polyethylene (HDPE) tank, insulated to prevent condensation
- 16-gauge, powder-coated, structural-steel tubing rated to 880 lbs. (400 kg) without damage to finished wall or carrier unit
- Bowl rim height adjustments from 15" to 19" (381 to 483 mm
- 49" (1245 mm) frame height
- For finished walls up to 3 1/2" (9cm) thick
- Medium inspection opening for flush actuator plates Sigma, Bolero, Mambo, Tango
- Includes installation and rough-in materials
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom
Explore the entire Geberit product catalog.
Find additional products in Wall-Hung - Bathroom Toilet .